Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kain's Even Krazy About His Farmer's Tan...

Kain, before he discovered his true calling in life...


DRIVING HIS TRACTOR!!!

Lately, Kain has been spending a lot of time out on the homestead...farming (pulling up flowers), checking on the animals (Pearl and Rubi), chasing cousin Rylie, riding his tractor (PaPa's tractor)...listening to good ole country music (Kenny Chesney, that is)...and it's clear in a few year's we'll hear Kain singing:


She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy...
She thinks my tractor's sexy
It really turns her on
She's always staring at me
While I'm chuggin' along
She likes the way it's pullin' while we're tillin' up the land
She's even kind of crazy 'bout my farmer's tan
She's the only one who really understands what gets me
She thinks my tractor's sexy

And who could resist this cool guy?






Keepin' The Ladies Waiting...

Just a little longer! ;)

No comments: