Thursday, June 4, 2009

Keepin' Memories Alive...

I cannot help but be a little saddened by the fact that a year has already passed in our favorite little guy's life...all the things we have and need to tell him! With this in mind and the fact that Ash has been forgetting EVERYTHING lately, it is necessary to create a post of all the things we need to share with Kain in the near future!

We'll start with Ash's favorite time period in her life...COLLEGE!

REMEMBER WHEN...

...the crazy new roommate moved in
...you screamed, "It's Martel! It's Martel!", as the poor guy passed 2 inches away from you!
...Amber ran through the trailer park because of her fear of bugs with her "windex"
...the crazy roommate's ex-boyfriend arrived and they engaged in the glasses fiasco
...the three of us ran to the back room to watch crazy roommate and her ex-boyfriend battle roy-al'
...Brad insisted that eggs do not have a smell
...we spent our Thursday nights with the "Friends"
...I forgot to order the pizza!
...you were left in the trailer on Valentine's Day and the no A/C ;)
...you took your party pics with all your favorite athletes...BEWARE Ash can spot you and she ALWAYS carries a camera! ;)
...I was invited on the Lexus one seater...oh Tommy D. ;)
...J.J. had the ability to find dead rodents and place them on others' doorsteps...but Jayson DESERVED it.
...you left your "Hola!" on the message board...so good at ebonics...should have majored in it..."Holla!!" ;)
...your completed the accidental "moon" at the mailbox
...you passed our street 3 times that evening!
...Ozzy displayed naked-ness every night(well, almost naked-ness; does a saggy diaper even count as clothes?)
...J.J. accidentally saw my unmentionables after church...always a WINDY day in Stillwater!
...Overflow :)
...My mind wandered and I stupidly made a bleep of "I love Gundy!"
...Tyler YELLED at me like the pits of hell were opening and YOU cried!!! hahahahaha
...you witnessed Tyler and his "buddy" in the towel
...Tyler described his pitt bull attack ;)
...Tyler grabbed my booty (I still won't let him close to me)
...I spilt water on that girl (hey! she broke your purse...on purpose!)
...the "water" girl showed up at IHOP...oops!
...we went on a "stake-out" ;)
...we were trailer trash
...we spent many nights on those basketball courts! J.J. doesn't play by OUR rules ever!
...we made 3 trips to Charlie's in one week! Hey! That was a stressful week!
...J.J. called one of Tyler's numerous girlfriends by the wrong name!!! :)
...we screamed with excitement about making it to the Final Four and our neighbors were alarmed! ;)
...the drug bust occurred next door
...I displayed a "friendly" gesture to one roommate
...we spent your 21st birthday with Code Red...one sip and you're out of control!! :) (I wonder how many other people can honestly say that their 21st's were spent without alcohol but still were out of control because of what Code Red does to them...only you, sister!) :)
...I hated my portfolio!!!
...crazy roommate's friend clogged the toilet! (Thank God I had a night a class!)
...I waited on your call about the proposal but you were calling about my portfolio! :)
...I couldn't help but mimic the "OOOOOOOOOOOO" twins at the basketball game!
...J.J. wore those horrible overalls to the all the games.
...crazy roommate broke the door! (Well, if she would have come home at night!)
...we spent our Sundays at Charlie's
...we got lost in Edmond and couldn't stop laughing
...you took directions from Amy Sue and while on the phone with her told me the EXACT opposite of what she told you!
...Emily visited and she had to show off! ;)
...we had bunk beds! :)
...you did "Spider Man" tricks off the top bunk!
...we NEVER had water!
...I made it known that people don't mess with me!
...we went on a shopping spree...(at the Old Navy...hahahahaha)
...we could go to Chris's for a new season shirt! :(
...Ron took us to 3 hour lunches!
...Jake forgot me on campus because Ron was still CHATTING! ;)
...you and Jake had to go to traffic court!! hahaha!
...we learned that he isn't going to argue semantics!
...we'd go to Boomer...you'd run and I, well, I'd walk! ;)
...she ate my cheese!
...crazy roommate ate a whole thing of Skinny Cows in one setting!
and finally...Tyler found the wrong bed! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NASTY!


KEEP THE MEMORIES KOMIN'...


No comments: