Monday, May 5, 2008

And...the roller coaster continues...

I would like to begin this post with a little chorus to set the mood...(it is quite fitting for the events that have transpired over the last month in the Dossett household and I feel it needs to be shared). Sit back and enjoy...(feel free to rap or sing the lyrics - your preference)

Roller coaster of Love
Say what?
Roller coaster, yeah (ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Oh, baby, you know what I'm talkin' about
Roller coaster of Love
Oh yeah, its roller coaster time
Lovin' you (Kain) is really wild
Oh, it's just a love roller coaster
Step right up and get your tickets!



Another trip to the wonderful and always humorous, Dr. Nilson, and another measure of the liquid. This time the verdict is positive...Ash is up to 10 cm and the doctor prescribed a Mexican dinner for celebration (after all, it is Cinco de Mayo, **and Miss Ella's birthday). She must remain on bed rest but as of right now, Ash and Kain may make it to 36 weeks before he will be taken. However, Ash doesn't want to "jinx" anything and we will continue to take it one day at a time. Anyway, thanks for the prayers and support! It is obvious prayer works...

I leave you with this...
Move over, dad, 'cause I'm a double dipper!
Upside down on the zip-zip-zipper
1,2,1,2,3
I′ve got a ticket so ride with me
Mary go down on the merry-go-round
All is fair 'n' a big fair ground
Love go slow, love go fast
Licorice whip gonna whip your ahhhh (radio edit)
Roller coaster of love
Say what?
Roller coaster, yeah (ooh ooh, ooh ooh)
Roller coaster
Love roller coaster, child
Lovin' you is really wild
Love love love love love love love love love love
Roller coaster, uhuh (ooh ooh, ooh ooh)

**Please forgive me if these lyrics are suggestive or inappropriate...when I was younger I honestly believed the song was about a "roller coaster" and still to this day hope that is what the Red Hot Chili Peppers are singing about. =) If not, my sincerest apologies!**

6 comments:

Unknown said...

WOO-HOO!! LOL! I am so happy for Ash! We'll take one week at a time!!! Oh, and I was singing out loud!!

Annie said...

Amy, you crack me up!! You are such a good blogger! I am so glad Ash's appointment went good yesterday. I will of course keep her and Kain my prayers.

Kina said...

I am so happy for Ashley!!! I am praying for her and your family. Thanks for keeping us updated! and btw, love the song, and I grew up with the I like Big Butt song, yeah, really bad, but I didn't realize what some of the lyrics meant until I was married. Like for instance, I thought anaconda was refering to an actual snake :)

Stacy said...

I am so happy good news and Ashley got to go out and eat! Ashley you look good!
In our prayers.

Becky said...

Of course that song is about a roller coaster! I love your blogs, you are going to have to keep it up, even after Kain arrives save and sound. So glad Ash got a good report, I'm coming again this week, that is if I can get a second mortgage on my house to pay for gas:)

Mandy said...

I chose to rap!! Love the blogs, and I meant to tell you that I really loved the Kenny or Kain post. Pa Gramps and I read that together and we both got a big kick out of it!! He thought you were clever, as did I.